P (204) 748 4469
C (204) 851 7146 (cell)
• Android OS
• Compatible with Precision-IQ™
• Ultra powerful quad core processor
• Wifi and bluetooth compatible
• ISO Product Control
• Field IQ basic rate and section control
• Trimble Ag software compatible (including wireless transfer).
• Compact design economic on cab space
• RAM Mounting System
• Easy install
• Upgradable with a range of licenses available for additional features.
• Inbuilt high accuracy IMU (Terrain Compensation)
• Trimble Maxwell 7 GNSS Technology
• Multiple mounting options including Factory mount integration and quick release for ease of transfer between vehicles
GPS: L1 C/A, L2C, L2E, L5
GLONASS: L1 C/A, L1P, L2 C/A, L2P, L3 CDMA
SBAS: L1 C/A, L5
Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B
BeiDou (COMPASS): B1, B2
Correction Satellites: CenterPoint® RTX, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS
Corrections streams supported: CMR+, sCMR+, sCMR+ with SecureRTK, CMRx,
*Note: The display comes with the Precision IQ license and Universal Terminal License as standard.
*Note: The NAV-900 Guidance Controller comes with the Basic (DGPS) accuracy License as standard.
- Android® OS
- Compatible with Precision-IQ
- Ultra powerful, quad-core processor
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth®compatible
- Trimble Ag software compatible (including AutoSync™)
- Compact design, economic on cab space
- RAM mounting system
- Easy installation
- Upgradable with a range of licenses that can be purchased for additional features including:
Size 7″ color display
Brightness 500 nits max
System Processor Quad-Core iMx6 PLUS @ 1 GHz
Storage (eMMC/RAM) 16 GB/1 GB
Operating System Android 6.0
Internal GNSS No
Dimensions L 8.7 in x W 5.2 in x D 1.3 / 1.9 in (at connector belt)
Weight 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
Mount RAM 1.5″ Diamond 2 bolt
Power/CAN Deutsch DT15-6p
USB (1 rear facing) USB 2.0 Type A (1 Host, 1 OTG)
Wi-Fi Integrated 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2
Ez-Guide 250 Features
- Provides submeter DGPS accuracy with included low-profile patch antenna, or 6”–8” pass-to-pass accuracy with optional Ag15 antenna.
- Optimized guidance accuracy with OnPath® filter technology for use in any part of the world.
- 4.3” color display allows to you see at a glance where you are, where you’ve been and what you have been doing.
- 15 bright guidance LEDs give you quick on-line visual feedback.
- USB transfers field data to your computer to print maps and reports.
- FreeForm™ guidance pattern, the ultimate in guidance flexibility, allows you to work in different patterns and shapes to best fit the layout and contours of your field.
- Simple, portable hands-free farming for over 550 vehicle models—old and new.
- Affordable, easy-to-install, and easy-to-use.
- Installs in under 30 minutes with one wrench on most vehicles—making it easy to move from vehicle to vehicle.
- Reduces driver stress and fatigue.
- T2® terrain compensation technology gives +/- 6-8 inch pass-to-pass accuracy and smooth hands-free driving on rolling, sloping, or even rough terrain such as ditches, waterways, and terraces.
- Easily disengaged when manual steering is required by just turning the steering wheel.
- Locks out of the way when not in use.
- Suitable for tillage, spreading, spraying, harvesting, and broadacre planting applications.
The Trimble® EZ-Steer® 500 assisted steering system is an affordable assisted steering upgrade for the EZ-Guide® 500 lightbar guidance system. The system consists of a steering controller and an electric motor with a foam wheel which attaches to the vehicle steering column, and turns the steering wheel to keep the vehicle on line as a driver would. More accurate than foam markers, the EZ-Steer system reduces the stress of manually keeping the vehicle on line, resulting in better accuracy. The driver has more time to monitor implements, spray booms, or other controllers in the cab or even check for blocked nozzles and that the correct material is being applied at the correct rate.
The EZ-Steer system can be installed on any Trimble-approved agricultural vehicle with power steering. This includes tractors, articulated tractors, sprayers, spreader trucks, and combines—even older vehicles such as the John Deere 4000 series tractors.
Housing Material Low-profile, chemical-resistant polymer casing
Size 7.1 in x 7.1 in x 2.9 in (180 mm x 180 mm x 74 mm)
Weight 22.6 oz (0.62 kg)
Mounts Universal Magnetic Mount
Power 9–16 VDC, 3.5 W
To GFX Series Displays M12 4-pin connector
For I/O Deutsch 12-pin Connector
Operating Temperature -30 °C – +70 °C
Storage Temperature -40 °C – +85 °C
Humidity 100% Condensing
Ingress Protection IP66
Communication and I/O
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.1
Serial Ports 1 TX/RX, 1 TX only
CAN Ports 2
BroadR-Reach Port 1
Digital Out Sonalert
Analog In Remote Engage
NIMEA Output 1, 5, 10, Hz
Inertial Measurement Unit
(IMU for manual guidance roll corrections))
Gyroscope 3-axis, 50 Hz
Accelerometer 3-axis, 50 Hz
GNSS Receiver Specifications
Constellations GPS L1 C/A
GLONASS L1 C/A, L1P
QZSS L1 C/A
SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, MSAS)
EZ-Steer, EZ Pilot, *EZ-Pilot Pro
*IMD-900 Needed for EZ-Pilot Pro 57407-01
The NAV-500 is not compatible with TMX-2050
- Compatibility with five (5) satellite constellations: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, and Galileo
- Sub-meter accuracy
- Trimble ViewPoint RTX™ corrections (subscription required)
The NAV-500 guidance controller is easily upgraded with a range of licenses that can be purchased for additional features including:
- Roll corrected manual guidance
- Satellite Corrections